Jual Eyewash Portable HAWS 7500 16 Galon
- Include 1 bottle Preservative
- Portable Gravity Fed Eyewash
- Model: 7500
- Model 7500, 16 gallon (60.6 L) capacity gravity operated portable eyewash.
- Dimensi ctn : 55 x 51 x 59 (cm)
Berat kotor barang : 9kg
Portable Gravity Fed Eyewash
Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
Measurements: 22-1/2″ high, 21-1/2″ wide, 19-1/2″ deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
16-Gallon Capacity Gravity Operated Portable Eyewash Station, Meets ANSI Z358.1-2014 Requirements. Model 7500 portable gravity operated eyewash shall include a FDA high-density green polyethylene 16-gallon tank, ABS plastic eyewash heads with .4 gpm flow rate over 15 minutes, yellow pull-down activation arm, integral handles on top and sides, wide-fill threaded cap, label-mounted operation and maintenance instructions, and stainless steel wall bracket.
- APPLICATION: EyeSafe faucet-mounted eyewashes convert any faucet into an emergency eyewash station without interfering with normal faucet operation. An EyeSafe unit may be installed at any sink, close to where accidents might occur. In an emergency, the unit is quickly located and activated, and provides an unlimited supply of potable water for rinsing the user’s eyes.
- OPERATION: Unlike conventional faucet-mounted eyewashes, the G1200 offers the ability to activate the eyewash in a single motion. The unit is equipped with a diverter valve for the eyewash and a separate control valve for the faucet. Once the unit is installed on a faucet, the faucet may be opened and left “on” to a preset temperature. To use the faucet, the flow of water is controlled by a quarter-turn ball valve and knob at the bottom of the eyewash. To use the eyewash, simply pull the knob on the front of the eyewash. Since the faucet is open, this is the only step required to activate the eyewash. Water pressure holds the eyewash in operation, leaving the user’s hands free, To return to normal faucet operation, push the knob in or turn off the faucet
- OUTLET HEADS: Outlet heads are mounted 5″ apart and deliver a soft, aerated flow of water. Heads angle forward and inward toward user. Angle of heads is adjustable to permit full coverage and avoid splashing. Furnished with float-off dust covers to protect outlet heads.
- EYEWASH VALVE: Forged brass diverter valve. faucet control valve: Quarter turn ball valve with chrome plated brass ball, molded TFE seals and plastic handle.
- INLET: Body has 55/54″-27 female thread. Furnished with three adaptors (15/16″-27, 13/16″-27 and 3/8″ IPS) for installing on most commonly used faucets, including laboratory-type faucets.
- OUTLET: Furnished with removable aerator on bottom.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Each unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment. Important: Faucet-mounted eyewashes, whether manufactured by Guardian Equipment or other companies, require two motions to operate (turn on water, pull knob to activate eyewash flow). Therefore, Guardian does not believe that these units meet the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2004 as eyewash units. These units are intended solely as supplemental units in addition to dedicated, plumbed eyewash equipment installed in the workplace. Faucet-mounted eyewashes should be used with cold or warm water only. Use of hot water might cause scalding.